NADOE connects hundreds of organisations across Europe.
We are a hub that links European and international organisations to the relevant local or regional Afghan associations. We furthermore share information about opportunities and projects related to Afghanistan.
In current collaboration with
Over 460 Afghan diaspora organisations in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom were founded between 2010 and 2016 alone. These organisations are working to support the integration of Afghans into their host countries and keep the Afghan culture and languages alive.
The work of these organisations is of high value.
Join as an organisation
Be part of the network.
- You represent an Afghan diaspora organisation or other European and non-European organisation with a focus on Afghanistan
- You would like to affiliate your organisation to NADOE
- You are invited to special events
Join as an expert
Take support to the next level.
- You are a researcher, expert or professional from Afghanistan, with a background from Afghanistan or your work focuses on Afghanistan
- You would like to invest your knowledge and expertise in NADOE
- You obtain general admission to all of our events and conferences